Wow I don’t know what to say… Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Thanks to libbyvanhelsing the Blogger for nominating me for this wonderful award. If you haven’t checked it out yet, well, you need to. I’m very flattered and surprised.
Here’s the rules:
Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Wow, 7 things about me ….. Let me see
1. I am a mother of two, step mother of three and grandmother to three as well.
2. I love reading and wish there were more hours in the day for me to indulge.
3. My treats are beauty and pampering products and I seem to have quite a huge collection that I am currently working through.
4. My husband and I have a friendly competition as to who has visited the most countries and he is winning but I have been to well over 50 so a lot more to go yet.
5. My favorite foods are Asia, Thai, Vietnamese and Malaysian as they are so fresh tasty and often quite spicy yet full of fresh ingredients.
6. Sadly I do have sweet tooth and love desserts and chocolate. I try to retrain myself but temptation does overcome me at times.
7. I am not mad keen on housework but do like a nice clean tidy house so have to force myself. I like it when it is finished!
My nominations for this award go to:
I am sorry I can’t think of fifteen to nominate and hope those I have will not mind.
Was not expecting this at all so thank you so much libbyvanhelsing at
I have now got the challenge of getting this award onto my homepage!!