“The Versatile Blogger Award is an award given to you by your blogger peers, for writing quality posts that have somehow touched them, having good quality photographs, and the uniqueness of the subjects covered. The award is to honor the bloggers who bring something special to your life.”
If you wish to accept, the rules for the Versatile Blogger award are as follows.
– Display the award certificate.
– Announce your win and thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Present max. 13 deserving bloggers with the award.
– Link your nominees in this post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
– Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven facts about me:
– I love Thai and Vietnamese food and could happily live on that for the rest of my life as it is so tasty and freshly cooked
– I really really should do more exercise and keep promising myself that I will but somehow another day goes by …..
– I have three step children and two children. They are all grown up and have great jobs, we are very proud of them all
– I am not a fan of reality shows at all but I have a secret liking for ‘I’m A Celebrity get Me Out of Here’ as I love Ant and Dec and I feel the contestants are not able to put on any airs and graces and after a few days their real characters show throw.
– I was a teacher and during my University I spent a semester in the USA as I did American Studies. I loved it.
– I enjoy reading ( see my book blog on wordpress under my same name) and like a wide range of literature from the classics which I read years ago through to the modern literature. There is just so much great stuff around to read that I panic i won’t be able to read all the books on my shelf never mind any more as they come into circulation.
– I love traveling, last year we went to the Galapagos islands sailing on a real sailing boat. That was pretty special.
My nominees are:
As I am new to this blogging game I don’t have too many other people I follow and this is the third one of these kind of posts this week so I don’t want to nominate the same people again as they might go off me!